- your Facebook account has to be public
- you should have at least 300 friends or 300 followers and the list of it should be public
- your account should be personal
- your account cannot contain:
- The content you may not have copyrights to
- Content downloaded from the internet (stock images, other influencer’s profiles, blogs)
- Content that contains quotes
- Primarily content of commercial nature
- Content reshared from other influencer’s accounts with them marked on it in order to increase one’s own profile’s reach
- Monothematic, monotonous content focused on one specific topic
- Content that breaches our T&Cs
Wonder how to do it? Check the article: How to connect Facebook.
Done? Great! Now you can easily connect a Facebook profile to the indaHash app.
In case of any other questions please feel free to contact us via chat available in our app or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like: