It's time for the white ghost to join your indaHash account. Let’s connect your Snapchat profile to the app.
1) First things first, is your account is already active? Yes, good, you can now open the app and go to “My profile” section.
2) There you will be able to see all the accounts currently connected to your profile. In order to connect your Snapchat account press “add account” button located on the right side of the screen.
3) The question “Do you want to earn with Snapchat?” will pop up. If you do, please click “Yes, of course!”
4) Now you need to provide us with your Snapchat username so that we can estimate its potential for campaigns. After entering it click “Next”.
5) You are almost done! All that’s left is to upload a screenshot showing your number of views, simply open your Snapchat app. Take a screenshot of your Snapchat story and click “Upload screen”.
6) And now for the last step, you need to put in the average number of views you got for the last five Snaps you uploaded and click “Next”.
Great! Now all that is left is to wait for the moderator to approve your account. In order to be approved your account should meet the special requirements.
There you have it! A quick and easy guide on how to connect your Snapchat profile. We hope it was a great help to you. If you still have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via chat in our app or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in: